Since 1947, Franklin Templeton Investments has been dedicated to delivering exceptional asset management for our institutional, retail, and high-net-worth clients. By bringing together multiple world-class investment teams in a single firm, we’re able to offer specialized expertise across a full ran... more
Committed to Institutional Investors
We have been partnering with institutional investors for more than 45 years.
Today, we manage € 740 billion, of which €179.8 billion (per March 2017) is on behalf of pension funds, insurance companies, endowments, sovereign wealth funds and other institutional investors around the world.
• Dedicated to one single business: asset management
• Focused on partnering with institutional investors
• Financially sound and able to allocate resources to meet the unique needs of institutional investors
Franklin Templeton Investments is one of the most stable asset managers in the world. Among others in our:
• Client relationships: 30% of our institutional clients is a partner for more than 10 years each.
• Employee tenures: roughly 10% of our employees is with us for more than 20 years each.
• Financial stability: our company has excellent credit rating (Standard & Poor’s long -term rating is A+ and Moody’s long- term ratings is A1).
Global Perspective Shaped by Local Expertise
In today’s complex and interconnected world, smart investing demands a global perspective. Franklin Templeton pioneered international investing over 70 years ago and our expertise in emerging markets spans more than a quarter of a century. Today, our investment professionals are on the ground across in more than 30 countries.